Static Cling Stickers
Static material clings to almost any smooth surface with no adhesive and can be easily removed. There is no adhesive residue to clean up. Static cling stickers are great to use as inside window stickers, we support stickers, temporary stickers, parking permits, short term advertising along with many other applications. Choose from Clear or White Static Vinyl.
Common Applications for Static Cling Stickers:
These come with static adhesive and are not inteneded for long term outdoor use. Supplied as cut singles. Printed with UV Resistant Ink for Fade Resistance. White static cling with face adhesive is avialable please request a quote. It is not necessary but is recommended that any ink on clear material should be backed up with white ink to limit transparency. White ink is priced as an additional ink color.
We support a variety of file formats for uploading designs.
Vector Graphic Files is preferrd- vector-based images can be scaled by any amount without degrading quality. Usually supplied in PDF, AI, EPS or CDR formats.
Before submitting your artwork, please check that:
1. The preferred format is vector graphic files. Usually suppies in PDF, AI,EPS OR CDR formats.
2. Your artwork is the correct size. Artwork to be 1-up on a single page document.
3. Bleed is set to exact 3 mm
4. The document colour mode set to CMYK
5. All Rich Black are set to C = 40%, M = 0%, Y = 0%, K = 100%.
6. All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
7. All links are embedded.
8. All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 8pt using a non narrow style font.
9. All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
10. All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
1. If two sides are selected, your artwork should contain a design for both sides.
2. Also if possible, please provide crop marks around the artwork.
3. Colours may appear darker when Matt Lamination is applied.
4. We print in CMYK and not RGB. Supplying artwork in RGB will effect the final colour.
5. If business cards are ordered with any additonal option, a PDF proof will always be sent to the customer. This must be approved before the job can be printed. If not approved in time, the order may be delayed.
What is static cling?
Static Cling is a non-adhesive label that will stick on a glass surface without adhesive. It can be removed and reapplied.
What type of artwork files do you accept?
We accept both PC and Mac files. We accept Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Corel Draw, and Quark files along with .PDF, .EPS, .JPG, .TIF, .PNG, and WMF. We prefer vector artwork files. Convert all text to outlines, paths or curves. If non vector artwork is submitted we prefer at least 300 dpi files. Artwork can be submitted for verification.
I need labels for my specific application but don't know what I need- Can you help?
No problem - we can help. We have assisted many in this position. Just let us know what the labels will be applied to, how they will be used and the environment they will be used in and we will recommend and quote a particular label for you. We can also send samples for testing.
Is there a difference between labels and stickers?
-No, a label and a sticker are the same thing, just a different terminology.
Will I see a copy of my order before it prints?
-Yes, all orders will be proofed prior to printing. We can email you a pdf file of your order.
What if my labels are printed incorrectly?
If our mistake - we'll do the labels at no charge. If your error - we'll work something out.
What determines the price of a label?
Label cost is determined by quantity, size, material, ink colors and any special features like embossing, laminating or numbering.
Are your labels self-adhesive?" "Are your labels sticky?" "Are your labels peel and stick?"
All of our products referred to as a "sticker" have an adhesive back. All adhesive stickers have permanent adhesive except for the products referred to as "removable" labels. Removable stickers have a removable adhesive allowing you to remove the label and reposition it as needed. All products referred to as "hang tags" are non-adhesive.
Do you think these labels will stick to glass, plastic, wood, drywall, fabric, metal, paper, or baggies?
We have tested all of our label sheet materials with favorable results on a variety of surfaces. However, we always suggest ordering a few sheets first to do your own testing before placing orders for large quantities. You may order as little as one sheet of a size and material so that you may do your own testing.
If you are interested in custom printed labels, you may also obtain a custom printing sample to do your own testing