Foil Stamping Business Cards offer a unique look that stands out amongst the competition. If you are looking to highlight your company name and logo for a strong first impression, our high quality Foil Stamped Business Card is the solution.
Foiling colors can choose from Gold,Silver,Cooper,Blue,Red and Black colored foil. Our standard is 1 sided foil, 2 sided foil on is available at a extra cost.
Delivery Estimate: 7-10 working days from approved artwrok.
Additional options added to product may extend this time, Allow an extra 2-3 working days for an option.
Specification: Document Trim Size (final size after being cut)
3.54“ x 2.13" 2.13" x 3.54''
90mm x 54mm 54mm x 90mm
1063 x 638pixels 638 x 1063pixels
Full Bleed Size (starting document size) Horizontal Vertical
3.62" x 2.20" 2.20" x 3.62"
92mm x 56mm 56mm x 92.00mm
1087 x 661pixels 661 x 1087pixels
* Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results
* Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
Foil Business Cards with Matt Lamination Our Standard Matt laminated Business Cards are printed full colour with foil accent on one side. A shiny, thin metal die onto printed card stock conveys an elegant presentation, artistic flair and unique look.
1. What is Foil Stamping? Foil Accent is the process of stamping a shiny, thin metal die onto printed card stock. Colour Foil accents the printed piece by accentuating important content such as a logo or a company slogan.
2. Can I have 2 even 3 foil colours?
Yes, multiple foil colures are available but it cause surcharge, also we need to check the artwork to make sure it can be done such complex print option.
3.Can the foil be done on any area of your business cards? The foil stamping is done after the printing process and there is unavoidable offsetting during the foil process. That means the foil can not sit on the position exactly as it designed, usually a offsetting upto 1mm is reasonable. 4. Why the foil colour on the final cards looks different with the colour in the artwork I supplied? Foil Accent is the process of stamping a shiny, thin metal die onto printed card stock. Do't like full colour printing, the foil colour is supplied physically and can't be customized. So you can't require the foil to match a color in your design. We strongly suggest you can require our sample cards to see the if the foil colour we made can meet your needs before you place an order.
So we don't recommend to do the foil too close to the pritning area(image or text). Just a little shift could cause a mistake that the foil could overlap the printing (green colour) and ruin your design. at least 2mm space between the foil area and priting area is required. 5. How to indicate the opaque area on a frosted card? If you want a colour to be opaqueness, we will add the white blocker under the colour to make it opaqueness. Adding white blocker is an opaque layer behind the printing to make it pop off the cards and add opaqueness.
6. How to indicate the area to be seen through without printing? For the frosted/clear plastic cards, all white area in your artworks would be seen through without printing. So just make the area you want to be frosted/clear without colour printing in white in your artworks. Then we will leave it blank on the final cards
7.Can I get the Clear Frosted Business Cards double sided? Yes, but double sided printing is available only for specific artwork, please email us the artwork at firstname.lastname@example.org then we would check any possible problem. The cost would be also different.
8. Can Clear Frosted Business Cards be written on? Unfortunately not, even a permanent marker cannot be used to write on such card stock.
9.Can I put a photo on such card stock? Yes, but please note the photo may look some different on such card stock.
10. Can the corners be done a right- angle? Unfortunately, the standard corners of all our plastic cards including the frosted business cards are rounded corners.
11. Do you give a quality guarantee on your work? 7daysprint stands behind the quality of its products and services. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact Customer Service by email within 15 days from the date you receive it (or the date it was scheduled to arrive), and we will reprint part or all of your order. In some cases, we may refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding shipping, postage. 7daysprint is committed to customer satisfaction, and we do everything possible to ensure proper cutting, accurate color reproduction, and excellent printing quality. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. Please check the Term and Conditions page to note that we cannot be responsible for.
12. Can we split our order for 500 into 2 names of 250 cards? Yes, we can split up into 250 cards for one design, 250 for another name. But Extra Split fee will be charged for the spliting order. You can contact us with Email us at email@example.com and enquire direct with our bespoke printing expert. We will give you a quote there.
13.How do I know if my Order has been Dispatched yet? It is very easy to find your order. To view the details and status of your order, you may log in anytime after placing your order. Listed below are four different status codes for our workflow. -In prepress. We check file availability. If you did not meet artwork requirement, we ask you to revise file and send us by email. --Ready to print. If your artwork is fine to print, our prepress department is preparing your job for print.
--Shipped. When your order is dispatched, it will show as ‘shipped’ which is just after the dispatch process. The serial number of any post bag or con note is displayed in the details section. And you can require us to send the tracking number via email.
14. Can you print the colour as same as that in my design?
At Boostprint we take pride in matching colours to our clients CMYK proofs. however the following terms and conditions apply.
1. Print colour may vary from print run to print run and/or from job to job or from front to back.
2. Boostprint will reproduce colour from digital files as closely as
possible, but may not exactly match colour and density due to limitations in the proofing and printing process, as well as neighbouring image ink requirements.
3. A reasonable variation in colour between original materials, proofs and the completed order, will be considered acceptable print quality.
4. It is important to note the technical limitations of screen, digital and offset printing processes.
5. Where CMYK designs are used, a higher degree of colour variation is normal. While every effort is made to reproduce the colours on chemical and professional digital proofs Boostprint Pty Ltd shall not be liable to reprint or otherwise compensate the client for a commercially acceptable variation in colour when comparing the proof to the final product, the disc to paper parts, or throughout a printed batch of products.
6. Acceptable variations may be up to 10% of selected CMYK colour values, Colour Matching and Proofing Process.
At Boostprint you should only expect high quality business cards that are cost-effective. Still looking for answers? Please read our Frequently Asked Questions page for more commonly