Document Trim Size (final size after being cut) Horizontal Vertical 3.54“ x 2.13" 2.13" x 3.54 90mm x 54mm 54mm x 90mm
1063 x 638pixels 638 x 1063pixels
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
3.62" x 2.20" 2.20" x 3.62"
92mm x 56mm 56mm x 92mm
1087 x 661pixels 661 x 1087pixels
* Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
* Please be sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
We support a variety of file formats for uploading designs.
Vector Graphic Files is preferred- vector-based images can be scaled by any amount without degrading quality. Usually supplied in PDF, AI, EPS or CDR formats.
Before submitting your artwork, please check that: 1. The preferred format is vector graphic files. Usually suppies in PDF, AI,EPS OR CDR formats.
2. Your artwork is the correct size. Artwork to be 1-up on a single page document. 3. Bleed is set to exact 1mm
4. The document colour mode set to CMYK
5. All Rich Black are set to C = 40%, M = 0%, Y = 0%, K = 100%.
6. All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
7. All links are embedded.
8. All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 8pt using a non narrow style font. 9. All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
10. All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
Please Note: 1. If two sides are selected, your artwork should contain a design for both sides.
2. Also if possible, please provide crop marks around the artwork.
3. Colours may appear darker when Matt Lamination is applied.
4. We print in CMYK and not RGB. Supplying artwork in RGB will effect the final colour.
5. If business cards are ordered with any additonal option, a PDF proof will always be sent to the customer. This must be approved before the job can be printed. If not approved in time, the order may be delayed.
1. What is the Metallic & Peal Paper? Metallic & Peal Paper is a unique stock that shimmers in light when viewed from different angles. The stock itself is embedded with Pearl fibers that give the paper an overall smooth, metallic look.
2. Why Choose the Metallic & Peal Paper Business Cards? Business cards are the professional calling card that can help your business put its best foot forward. Your business card needs to represent your business with style. Pearl metallic business cards can really set you apart from the crowd and Guru Printers offers this newest finish. You may be wondering what pearl metallic finish on paper really is. Hopefully it sounds interesting to you because once you see it you won’t want anything less, but it can be difficult to explain. You may be surprised at how professional it looks if you are thinking that it is an artsy look. This type of finish gives your cards a quiet version of glitzy that almost any professional can use from hairdresser to engineer. The effect is absolutely stunning.
3. Can Metallic & Peal Paper Business Cards be written on?
Yes, our Metallic & Peal Paper Business cards can be written on with pens, ball-point pens and pencils.
4.Do you give a quality guarantee on your work?
BoostPrint stands behind the quality of its products and services. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact Customer Service by email within 15 days from the date you receive it (or the date it was scheduled to arrive), and we will reprint part or all of your order. In some cases, we may refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding shipping, postage. BoostPrint is committed to customer satisfaction, and we do everything possible to ensure proper cutting, accurate color reproduction, and excellent printing quality. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. Please check the Term and Conditions page to note that we cannot be responsible for.
5.Can we split our order for 500 into 2 names of 250 cards? Yes, we can split up into 250 cards for one design, 250 for another name. But Extra Split fee will be charged for the spliting order. You can contact us with Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and enquire direct with our bespoke printing expert. We will give you a quote there.
6.How do I know if my Order has been Dispatched yet? It is very easy to find your order. To view the details and status of your order, you may log in anytime after placing your order. Listed below are four different status codes for our workflow. -In prepress. We check file availability. If you did not meet artwork requirement, we ask you to revise file and send us by email. --Ready to print. If your artwork is fine to print, our prepress department is preparing your job for print.
--Shipped. When your order is dispatched, it will show as ‘shipped’ which is just after the dispatch process. The serial number of any post bag or con note is displayed in the details section. And you can require us to send the tracking number via email.
7.Can you print the colour as same as that in my design?
At Boostprint we take pride in matching colours to our clients CMYK proofs. however the following terms and conditions apply.
1. Print colour may vary from print run to print run and/or from job to job or from front to back.
2. Boostprint will reproduce colour from digital files as closely as
possible, but may not exactly match colour and density due to limitations in the proofing and printing process, as well as neighbouring image ink requirements.
3. A reasonable variation in colour between original materials, proofs and the completed order, will be considered acceptable print quality.
4. It is important to note the technical limitations of screen, digital and offset printing processes.
5. Where CMYK designs are used, a higher degree of colour variation is normal. While every effort is made to reproduce the colours on chemical and professional digital proofs Boostprint Pty Ltd shall not be liable to reprint or otherwise compensate the client for a commercially acceptable variation in colour when comparing the proof to the final product, the disc to paper parts, or throughout a printed batch of products.
6. Acceptable variations may be up to 10% of selected CMYK colour values, Colour Matching and Proofing Process.